Sunday, August 29, 2010

Feel Great in 8

So I did this program called "Feel Great in 8" this past February and March and I was wanting to do another round of it because it was a fun and motivating program to lose weight. I have had lots of people ask me what I did to lose my baby weight and I can say that doing this was the best thing for me because I held on to my Jantzen baby weight a little to long. It is just the total basics..... Eat right, exercise, do good deeds, stay spiritually uplifted. I have to admit that I am a VERY competitive person so the program has you put $10.00 in to do it and the winner gets a reward in the end. I won last time I did it! It started off that I was so motivated by the money that I could win but then I was driven by getting on the scale each week seeing what I had accomplished. I also felt so much better in the everyday tasks that I did. I finally fit back into all my regular pants and that made me WAY happy. I want to do another round because I had lots of people say they would love to do something to motivate them and I still would like to get rid of a few extra and be back to pre-pre-pre pregnancy weight. (those were the good old days) I want to start on Monday, September 13th so if anyone is interested please email me at malibaby22@hotmail.com. I will email you a good food/bad food list, what you do to earn points, and daily tasks when it gets closer to time and you can decide if you want to do it for sure or not. I isn't super easy. I just learned to cook better because I made everything with wheat, like pasta and stuff, and I cut my portions back tons because I thought about it more. To earn points one thing you have to do is drink 64 oz a water a day and by doing that I wasn't as hungry. You will also have to come up with an addiction that you will lose points if you do it during that time. Examples would be drinking soda pop, maybe wasting to much time on computer, watching t.v. ect. (my big weakness is ice cream!) I would love to have a big group do it so we can have a big pot of money so please let me know soon. Everybody can invite their friends to do it also. Fun times are ahead!

11 comments:

Shae said...

i am interested in learning more about it. i've definitely got some baby weight that still needs to come off! email me at shae.hansen@hotmail.com thx!! :)

Ashleigh said...

Ummm, seriously??? I would LOVE to do this. I have been wanting to do something like this with other people who are actually motivated enough to DO IT. If only you were doing it sometime in Nov. when I can workout after the baby. Obviously you don't want to wait that long to start doing it, but if you ever do this again, I'm totally in!

Hope said...

I'm not committing! But I want the info so I can check it out. I'm kind of a baby and not competitive. You know me. Maybe Dustin can talk me into it. :)

Denny and Wendy said...

YES!!! I need something like this because I've been tellig my self forever to get going on something. E-mail the stuff, or I'll talk to you this weekend. Thanks

Jeff and Kristin said...

I am totally interested!! I have plenty of baby weight to get rid of, 10 lbs. weight loss would be great!!! Email me the information @ kristin@pazlabs.com Thanks!

Demo Kitchen said...

Hey I would love to get the info on it, but since I'm not exactly supposed to lose weight right now, I probably won't buy in. But I do need something to help me eat better and do good things for myself and family. Thanks!
walker.jesse2@gmail.com

Meg said...

Molly! I would love to. Count me in for sure. sunsationspocatello@live.com

Francis Family said...

Molly, I would LOVE more info.!! Could you send it to me?
ckbrfrancis@gmail.com
I'd love to check into it :)

Sanders Family said...

Molly
You are probably shocked to hear from me, but I admit I love to check in on your blog once in a while. I would love to get in on this weight loss with having a baby recently! Please email me at mandmballs@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!! MaChel Balls

Emily J. said...

Can people in Texas enter? I would love to do it with you.
buckeyejohnsons@gmail.com

Jessica Jensen said...

hey I for sure NEED the info!!!! please email me at ellie.jen@gmail.com and I'll see if it's something I can do right now.... I'll probably join in!!!

Jessica