Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Update

I don't have any new pictures to post, but I thought I would do a quick update.
-Brian is doing really well at work. He is really enjoying working with the two doctors and he has had some great experiences. He is certified in Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) and it has definitely shown to be well worth it. We are really enjoying Brigham City and we just hope that things will continue to go well.
-I am just enjoying the girls and waiting patiently for this little guy to come. If I haven't had him by Thursday the 18th my Doctor will start me. So we only have one more week, and we are so excited. We still are having a hard time deciding on a name, but it will come to us when we see him.
-Lexie is the biggest sweetheart. She is such a good kid and she is very motherly. She is going to be just like I was as a kid. She already tries to control Jocelyn. (sometimes a good thing, sometimes not.) She loves to color and she is really good at it. She can't wait to start preschool next year and she is going to be a great helper when baby brother comes.
-Jocelyn is my spunky kid. She is always into mischief and she has the cutest twinkle in her eye. She still loves her binky, but she knows she can only have it when she is sleeping so she puts it under her pillow when she wakes up. It is really funny. She loves playing with Lexie and they always have a great time together.
-I am going to try and be better at updating. Everyone check back in about a week and we should have pictures of our little one.

5 comments:

Hope said...

Molly I can't believe you are already having your baby! How lame that we now live like 20 minutes apart, and I still never see you. Anyway, good luck with the babes and let me know if you need anything! We'll be seeing you soon!

Sara said...

I cannot believe he's due already... I hope everything goes really well for you!

Kristin said...

Wow I can't believe you are already having number 3! That's crazy. Hopte everything goes well! Good luck!

the sheldons said...

Wowzah! It's already baby time?!?! Good luck on Thursday Molly! You'll do awesome. You're already a pro at birthin babies! Post pictures and let us know his name ASAP!

Sarah Smith said...

Good luck with the new baby! hope you go yourself! we went private if you'd like to keep up send me you email. sarahlynn_1984@yahoo.com Have a merry christmas