Sunday, April 13, 2008

Patient Kids

These are Jocelyn's cute little pigtails. I forgot to get a picture of the back of her head, but she sure did look cute. Lexie has always hated getting her hair done. We had to put it on her chore chart to be nice when we did it so she could earn some money for it. We always need to put a movie in also to keep her distracted. She tells me it hurts before I even touch her head. I could get mad, or I can think about how my mom did it because I know that I wasn't a pleasant child when I was younger and my mom wanted to do my hair. Lexie is actually being so good now and Wendy found a site that has cute hairdos so this was my first time trying this one. She was really patient with me, and I think it turned out pretty cute. This is the second day with it in so it is a little messy.


1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

Hey Molly,
You have two very cute little girls. How do you like being away from your family. I just moved again and it is hard. Hope you are doing good.