Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun with Macks

Wendy had to work last night and Brian and Denny had to be at a race to adjust people so the kids came over to hang out before church. They always have so much fun together. Dallin and Lexie were playing house and this was where there bed was. Lexie found her hamper and wanted to hide from the camera.
Jocelyn and Kenna were playing peek-a-boo. Jocelyn is always so excited about the camera. She is also only half way dressed before church. Today when I was getting Jocelyn dressed before church she was holding her toothbrush and I was putting on her tights. After I finished I didn't know where her toothbrush went but I didn't think much about it. She sat with me most of church and at the end she went over to see Denny and Wendy. Denny brought her back to us and asked if she had a toy in her tights. Well I guess I found out where the toothbrush was! I can't believe she sat with me the whole time and I never noticed.



All four cute little kids. I got them to stay like this for about 10 seconds, so it was a quick picture.

No comments: