Sunday, April 20, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter

This first picture is of me when I was 4 years old. I was always playing in the dirt, and I remember that it was so much fun. I figure that I could spend so much time trying to keep my kids clean, or I could just let them enjoy. Jocelyn sat in a pile of mud the other day, and then after went right to the puddle to play with rocks. She was a mess, but she had a huge smile on her face.This is Jocelyn after we came inside. We got her all bundled in a warm blanket and let her have some goldfish.
Her hair was also crazy this day because she didn't want me to take out the hair things. I got about 7 out and the last 2 were still in.
Holden couldn't resist either. He thought if she can do it, I should be able too. Plus, look at how happy she looks. The clothes came completely clean also.

4 comments:

Matt and Tesha said...

What a cutie! I think Jax is probably going to be the same way! He tries to escape everytime I open the door.

Meg said...

Cute, cute kids Molly. I was glad to find your blog. I love finding new blogging buddies. You'll have to check us out at dustandmegfam.blogspot.com

Michelle Hepworth said...

Molly, I still can't beleive that we have around the same age of kids! Your girls are so stinking cute! I love seeing someone elses kids get dirty cause Kolten is a girl and hatti is a boy when it comes to getting dirty! Michelle

the sheldons said...

Awwwww, she is just so darn cute. She can melt anyone's heart with her smile.