Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just the other night I was thinking about how grateful I am for my wonderful daughters. I always have so much fun with them each day. They make me laugh all the time, and amaze me by there charm. Even though I love having fun with them I also am always happy when they go to bed at night. I do need relief sometimes. I had to take a picture of each of them because they played so hard the other day and crashed so fast. We are so thankful for good weather. I really wanted everyone to see that for Jocelyn she doesn't cuddle with a baby doll or stuffed animal. Instead she needs one binkie in her mouth and the other in her hand. I don't know how I am going to ever break her of the habit. Lexie just gave it up by 9 months so that was easy. My Aunt Janis used to always say that her kids were so cute sleeping, and I fully understand the statement now.

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

They are so cute. Binki's are great but hard to brake. We told Kasha while we were in walmart that the baby that we seen needed it and he tossed them and we had a rough 2 days but after that it was alright. Good luck

Shae said...

It will be hard to break a binky. Mariah got rid of her binky by about 6 months, but only to replace it with a bottle...another hard thing to break a habit. Micah, on the other hand, is a thumb sucker (no pun intended) :) He's starting to suck his thumb WAY more than he used to, and his teeth are starting to get crooked from them! I'm worried about how I'm gonna get him over that one!