Monday, March 31, 2008

The Zoo

We had a fun trip to the zoo. It was free week so a bunch of us went so the kids could have an outing. It was actually a pretty nice day. I think that kids are starting to feel really cooped up, so I am trying to find fun things to do. It has been a long winter, and we are just trying to stay busy and enjoy are last few months of Iowa.



We are going to miss our friends so much when we have to leave. Lexie asks if we will live by all of our friends again in Utah, and I have to explain to her that we won't be as close, and it makes her sad.



Yes, this is a dinosaur at the zoo. I guess they don't want to leave anything out.

4 comments:

Shae said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the Zoo! My kids love the zoo!

Anyway, I emailed you, so look for it to come...talk to you later!

Matt and Tesha said...

It's so cute to see Jocelyn with so much hair!!

Marianne said...

I know that it is going to be really hard on the munchkins. What ever will they do.

The Ozburn's said...

Molly, here is my blog site, A. JanisÜ
http://jandeanozburn.blogspot.com/