Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lexie's Hard Week

Last Sunday Lexie kept complaining that she had a tummy ache. Bri took her home from church and she was really emotional. When I got home she said that her teeth hurt. We knew that she was having problems with her teeth and we had an appointment set up for Tuesday. Well she didn't sleep all Sunday night and when she woke up her face was really swollen. I called the doctor and we got right in. I ran Jocelyn over to Katie and took poor little Lexie to the Dentist. They looked and she had a bad infection in her bottom tooth, and was having a hard time with two others so we went right to the oral surgeon and got them pulled. There was four assistance along with the oral surgen holding her down to get her numbed and the teeth out. It was the hardest thing ever. Bri came and held my hand while I cried. I don't cry very often, but when it comes to kids I get pretty emotional. The first picture is a few days later and her face is looking much better.
We went to the bank the second day and took all her money from her penny bank. She had 29 dollars so she had enough to buy Enchanted. She was really excited so we went and got it and then Dallin came over and watched it with her.
She got four dollars from the tooth fairy. Three for each tooth and one for being so brave.


We went and got her a strawberry shortcake doll to bring her spirts up.




Here is just a look at how her face looked the second day. Poor girl. She was really brave.


6 comments:

Dave and Mare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Mare said...

Hey Molly, this is Dave. I am pretty disappointed that I wasn't able to be there when you were crying, I think I have been there every other time you have cried while you've lived here in Iowa. In fact I think I was there when your mom was crying because they were going to put the dog to sleep or something like that. Anyway, I am glad Bill held your hand..... I think that may be the first manly thing he has ever done

The Shepro's said...

My goodness she really did have a hard week. Hopefully this week is a little less eventful for you. P.S. Kailtyn loves the toilet too, but she has gone from wanting to play inside the toilet to wanting to climb on top of the toilet to play on the sink. The bathroom is just a fun place to be when your one I've decided.

The Shepro's said...

My goodness she really did have a hard week. Hopefully this week is a little less eventful for you. P.S. Kailtyn loves the toilet too, but she has gone from wanting to play inside the toilet to wanting to climb on top of the toilet to play on the sink. The bathroom is just a fun place to be when your one I've decided.

Matt and Tesha said...

Oh that poor thing! I wish I could squeeze both of those cute little girls!! They look so cute all ready for Easter Sunday! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

oh sweet girl! that is so sad. sure hope she is doing much better now. your girls are just adorable molly. and you look great! it is always fun to see loved ones enjoying life! minus sickness anyways. take care!