Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jr. Miss and Mr. Soda High

So I am really far behind so I might be posting a bunch of pictures each day for the next few days. I just wanted to post these. For those of you that don't know Jr. Miss is a scholarship program for Junior girls and Mr. Soda High is a fundraiser for Business Proffesionals of America. Mr. Soda High is just the guys being able to do the Jr. Miss thing but make it funny. This year was pretty exciting because my sister-in-law, Nessa won Jr. Miss and my little brother Tanner won Mr. Soda High. I got them holding Jantzen because he has been such a trooper through the performances.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! I hadn't heard who won Mr. Soda, but I am NOT surprised! I heard that Vanessa did great! They are both so talented. You've got good genes! Seriously. Lucky girl.