Thursday, October 30, 2008

Congrats Dr. Vranes

It is official now, Brian is a Doctor of Chiropractic. We went out to Iowa last week for a really quick trip. My parents kept the girls in Idaho, and I rode with Bri's parents. We were really concerned about how the girls would do without us because they have never been away from me, but they were really good so it made things that much better. The ceremony was great and it was fun to see everyone again. I wish I could have seen more people but I was only there for about 1 day total and it was pretty crazy. Brian will continue to work for the same Doctors that he did his preceptor with. We are so excited for what is ahead, and we are grateful for all the wonderful experiences we had in school. Also you can all see what my 31 week belly looks like.



These three rode together because they had to be there earlier. I definately miss having these guys show up on my back porch.

8 comments:

Shae said...

Congrats to Brian! That's great! You look reaaly good, too! Just a couple more months. :)

Marianne said...

i love the pictures yeahhhh boys!!!

Marianne said...

Also I love hoe Dave is on his tip toes in all the pictures!

Lacey Harris said...

Congratulations Vranes's! I'm just excited to have you guys closer. Molly you look great.

Mosers said...

You are soooo cute pregnant! Oh... I miss being pregnant! This is Heidi White Moser.. I knew Brian growing up. Congratulations to Dr V. and to you too... I'm sure you did just as much work helping him get his degree. I'll send my family your way to help start your clientele!! We always knew Brian as Brian Brains because he was always a good mile ahead of the rest of us in school! Send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite to our family blog... your girls are sooo cute... they remind me of Vanessa when she was little. And I'm sure Markus is a lot older know... He was always a little "bum" pincher when he was little. "I think Little was his nick name too".. I would stay clear of him at church because he scared me with the pinching! :) Sorry if that's too much memory info! LOL!

Marianne said...

Hey would you mind emailing me some of those pictures. We didn't have our camera. Well we did and didn't know it. Dave found it that night in his coat pocket when we got back to the hotel... so frustrating. Oh well. marekimball@gmail.com

It's probably about time we exchange email address' don't ya think:)

Denny and Wendy said...

Mol, we definatey miss being able to be on your back porch in just a few steps. You need to relocate more south!-Den-

Brent and Emily said...

What in the world...what is Brent doing in that picture??? Congratulations!!!