Friday, May 30, 2008

BBQ at the Browne's

We leave Iowa in 2 weeks so we had a big BBQ with the Brownes before we left. The kids had so much fun jumping on the tramp, chasing the cats, and just exploring the area. Orie and Rebecca had a little gift for all of the guys. You can't see what they say, but they found quotes for all of them about chiropractic. For those of you that don't know Orie is a medical doctor so they tease each other every once in awhile. Bri's quote said, " What you Chiropractors do is really powerful." -Arnold Schwarzeneggar. We all had a good laugh and a wonderful time.






Jocelyn would just sit on the tramp and laugh. She was having such a great time.


I don't think Lexie slowed down the whole time we were there. She crashed pretty fast when we got home.









3 comments:

the sheldons said...

HAHA! I love Dave's quote too. "I've been seeing a chiropractor and he's really been helping me a lot." It's so generic!! I'm glad you guys had a last hurrah at the Browne's and that your kids all love each other.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

BRIAN AND MOLLY:
I ACTUALLY GOT TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH KRYSTAL ANDERSON'S. YOU GUYS LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD! CONGRATS BRIAN ON BEING A CHIROPRACTOR. YOUR FAMILY IS ADORABLE. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO!
JARED, TONYA, AND HALLE BERNT

Hobbs Clan said...

2 weeks! I can't wait! Call if you need any help! Lynzi